GIRLS LACROSSE PROGRAM INFORMATION
Age Groups - Girls are aligned to School Grade
- Little Lady Laxers - Pre-K and Kindergarten have one practice per week, no formal games (We try to schedule a few fun games with neighboring programs). Practices will begin at the end of March and run through the end of May. These are typically on Sundays, but are dependent upon field availability and coaches’ schedules.
- Grades K-2 – play on modified field with 8v8 players. will have two practices per week and a game on the weekend beginning in late March and ending by Memorial Day.
- Grades 3rd – 8th will have two practices per week beginning in late February/early March and then additionally one game per week beginning at the end of March and finishing by Memorial Day. Teams play 8 regular season games plus playoffs.
- Field & Roster Size
- Grades 3/4 - play on modified field with 8v8 players.
- Grades 5/6 - play on a full field with 12v12 players.
- Grades 7/8 - play on a full field with 12v12 players.
* Players on the A-level teams may have three practices a week depending upon field availability and the coaches’ schedules.
Girls are required to have Goggles, Mouthguard, and a Stick (Please note that a girls’ stick is significantly different than a boys stick with a much more shallow pocket). Cleats are also recommended.
Questions? Please contact our Girl's Commissioner, Devon Brinn, at firstname.lastname@example.org